Recommended Firearms Private training
- Basic Pistol / Revolver – The student(s) will be instructed on the fundamentals of safety, grip, stance, sight alignment, trigger control, breath control, and follow through. The student will also learn how to clean and maintain a firearm properly. This course is designed to get you comfortable with shooting at a shooting range for improvement of basic, fundamental shooting skills.
- Intermediate and/or Advanced Pistol / Revolver – The student(s) will be instructed on the fundamentals of safety, marksmanship, malfunctions, point shooting, drawing from concealment, employing the use of cover and concealment, low light / flashlight shooting, engaging multiple targets and other advanced skills.
- Basic Shotgun – The student(s) will learn the basic fundamentals of using a shotgun as a defensive weapon. The course will cover safety, shooting basics, loading and unloading, and marksmanship. It will also cover maintenance.
- Urban Rifle / AR-15 Rifle – The student will be instructed on the basic fundamentals of using the AR-15 type rifle in an urban setting. This course focuses primarily on safely deploying a rifle and utilizing its features. Basic cleaning will also be taught.
- Individual / Small Group Training is available upon request to cover any skills that a student would like to cover or brush up on..
- $100 per hour for 1 or 2 students plus ammo and range fee.
- $120 per hour for 3 students plus ammo and range fee.
- $140 per hour for 4 students plus ammo and range fee.
*All prices listed on this page are subject to change without notice